Academy Award winner Ben Affleck may be back in the headlines for reprising his role of Batman in an upcoming DC film, but I’m not here to discuss that. I’m here for something much more important: Ben and his love of Dunkin’ Donuts coffee.
Over the last few months, none of us have been immune to Affleck’s morning strolls with Ana de Armas and their dogs to get their caffeine pick me up. Not even a worldwide pandemic could keep Affleck away from his love of Dunkin’ iced beverages.
Instead of just saving every paparazzi image of Ben with his Dunkin’ for only personal use, I decided I should do something to benefit us all. I’m here to do the lord’s work and rank “Ben Affleck’s Grabbing Some Dunkin’” looks. You’re welcome.
Honorable mention: Youngfleck in Good Will Hunting with his hot cup of joe from none other than Dunkin’ Donuts!
26. Button-down + blazer look; not my personal favorite, but go Ben.
25. Ben looks considered here, but it’s a good fashion look for him.
24. Ben loves these blazers.
23. Ben and his tight tees! We love to see it.
22. Aw. Ben and Ana’s first entry on the list!
21. Another Ben and Ana entry! Ben must be telling her a story about working with Fincher.
20. Not even in an airport can Ben pass a Dunkin-tunity.
19. Shades. Sneakers. Button-down. Dunkin’. Ben = good to take on Batman.
18. Sadfleck, but he has his Dunkin’.
17. Smilin’ Ben is back! With boots!
16. Ben + 3 of his favorite Dunkin’ order?
15. is that… a hot coffee?
14. Cobalt pants!!
13. Ben and this bomber jacket have gone to Dunkin’ quite a bit together.
12. Did you know Ben and Dunkin’ are from Boston? Let his tee tell you.
11. Proud Ben and his bomber jacket showing off their Dunkin’ of the morning.
10. Dunkin’ is so good he needed two.
9. Ben LOVES this blazer almost as much as he loves Dunkin’.
8. Dunkin’ is a family affair for the Affleck’s.
7. This sweater + jeans combo!
6. oooo leather jacket season!
5. This coat! We love to see it.
4. Holding his Dunkin’ more carefully than his laptop.
3. Happy Ben! A sweatsuit! We love to see it!
2. The ultimate Ben + Dunkin’ fit.
1. They call Ben Affleck “ranch” because he be DRESSIN’.
Jacob is a film critic and co-founder of the Music City Drive-In. He is a member of the Music City Film Critics’ Association and specializes in the awards season. You can find him on Twitter @Tberry57.