The rewatch of the Scream movie franchise has come to a close. As with Scream 3, I am not sure the last time I remember watching Scream 4. My distant memories of the film have been good, though. I am excited to revisit this one.
So today, I close out my series with 26 Thoughts I Had While Watching Scream 4
- Jigsaw shoutout in the first few minutes!
- Hasn’t anyone learned from hanging up on Ghostface yet?
- A Facebook killer. LOL. – Hello Kristen Bell, goodbye Anna Paquin.
- Hello Julie Taylor and Britt Robertson.
- This isn’t a comedy. It’s a horror, people live and people die. What an iconic line.
- Coach Taylor is going to come back and whoop Ghostface’s ass.
- Literally, every TV star of that decade is in this movie.
- Deputy Dewey glowed up in this movie.
- Trouble in paradise in the Dewey/Gail residence.
- Anthony Anderson and Seth Cohen cop duo.
- Gail with the “I still got it.” line.
- Ghostface is ruthless as fuck with his kills. I loved it.
- We have a Culkin!!
- Ghostface throwing Allison Brie off the roof in the middle of Dewey’s press conference was beautiful.
- Oh yeah, a random camera that looks like one of those fake hotel cameras will get all the info Gail needs.
- There is so much meandering around in this movie. Welp, Seth Cohen is dead.
- Fuck Bruce Willis – Anthony Anderson
- More meandering. The entire movie has a weird vibe to it.
- However, I do like the kills in this movie. They have been extra-level gory and badass.
- I can’t believe Kirby let Charlie hanging outside the way she did.
- I would love to know how many takes it took for Hayden Panettiere to name all of those horror movies at once.
- Well, I guess leaving him hanging was a good thing.
- Sidney gets stabbed. Again, nothing could ever create the magic that Billy and Stu had brought to the end of the original.
- You are telling me, Sidney, only facing a knife in front of her, has dodged and fought off a much bigger Ghostface, stood there and took a stabbing without even fighting? GTFO.
- You just won’t die. What are you, Michael fucking Myers.
- You forgot the first rule of remakes, don’t fuck with the original – Sidney is the goat.
Leave a Reply