After the full 2020 SEC Schedule was released, I went through and gave my prediction for each game this SEC season.
Winners in BOLD
- Week one games will be played at 7/6 p.m. CT
- Other week times are TBA
Week 1 – September 26
Week 2 – October 3
Week 3 – October 10
Week 4 – October 17
|Mississippi St.||Texas A&M|
Week 5 – October 24
Week 6 – October 31
Week 7 – November 7
*Game in Jacksonville
|South Carolina||Texas A&M|
Week 8 – November 14
|Ole Miss||South Carolina|
Week 9 – November 21
|Texas A&M||Ole Miss|
Week 10 – November 28
|Ole Miss||Mississippi St.|
Week 11 – December 5
SEC Championship – December 19
Final Regular Season Records
|1||Florida (9-1)||Alabama (9-1)|
|2||Georgia (8-2)||Texas A&M (8-2)|
|3||Tennessee (6-4)||LSU (7-3)|
|4||Kentucky (6-4)||Mississippi St. (5-5)|
|5||South Carolina (2-8)||Auburn (5-5)|
|6||Missouri (2-8)||Ole Miss (3-7)|
|7||Vanderbilt (1-9)||Arkansas (0-10)|
- Auburn underachieves with a hard schedule.
- LSU takes a step back but is still a top 5 team in the league.
- Texas A&M overachieves and proves Jimbo Fisher is still a top tier coach, BUT…
- Tennessee gives them their first loss, and Auburn strikes midnight on their Cinderella SEC Championship hopes.
- Want to pick UK over UT, but they have to prove to me they can actually do it first.
- Mississippi State at 5-5 can be seen as a win for Mike Leach’s first season.
- Ole Miss at 3-7 won’t be seen as a loss for Lane Kiffin’s first season.
- Of all the hot seat coaches, I think Muschamp and Malzahn are the only two who have a SERIOUSLY hot seat.
- Derek Mason gets at least one more year.
Find me on Twitter @Tberry57 and tell me how wrong, or right, I am.